We at Jocund Hearts School connect with jocund heartians with a specially designed program that caters to every age and every stage that falls within the JHS spectrum.
Children are natural learners, investigators , and thinkers. We aspire to provide a well-rounded educational experience, weaving together academic, artistic, and practical disciplines. This approach fosters independence, imaginative thinking, healthy social interaction and a love for learning that prepares children for life.
WHY JOCUND HEARTS?
We welcome you to our Preschool and Daycare. Selecting a school for your child is an
important decision. We are here to lay the foundation for a sound and secure future for
A glimpse of our key features will help you understand that Jocund Hearts School is the
right choice that you are going to make for your child.
● Recreational and Upscale Amenities for overall mind development
● Cross-curriculum learning which is comprehensive and contemporary
● Reggio Emilia’s approach and Montessori method for enhancement of Multiple Intelligences and holistic development.
● Approximately 0.5 Acre open campus to provide close to nature learning environment
● Socio-Emotional Learning portfolio for children
● Comfortable Transport facility
● Extended Daycare as per your needs (8 AM to 8 PM)
● Inhouse Pantry which serves freshly prepared food to the children
● Live CCTV viewing on request is available at a nominal cost.
● 1:5 Adult : Student ratio ensuring dedicated focus on each child
● Activity based learning
We are diligent about health and hygiene and persistent in our efforts to accomplish it.
● Painting wall to let child express openly & enhance creativity
● Water Wall , giving our kids a learning experience with fun.
● Educational Aids for fine and gross motor skills development
● Trained Yoga Teacher.
● Celebrating many festivals to provide our young ones with a rich experience of
our cultural heritage.
● Providing opportunity to participate in various plays being directed by
Professional team and making our Student learn through role play , and many
● PDCA Approach to ensure planned activities are completed and each child gets
● Monthly Feedback mechanism through PTM
● Parents participation in Facility Audit to ensure continuous improvement